Given the ever-changing demands in health, fitness and medical technology, there has been an increase in hand, wrist & elbow injuries. This course is designed to bring state of the art treatments with an emphasis on ultrasound in order to maximize the patient’s quality of life and activity levels.
Experts in regenerative medicine and musculoskeletal ultrasound will combine their efforts to bring participants to higher levels of clinical acumen. Real time clinical scenarios will be emphasized so that following the course, attendees will be armed to implement the content presented.
- Increase the participant’s knowledge to better perform and interpret musculoskeletal ultrasound exams
- Interpret complex musculoskeletal ultrasound images and list treatment option and patient management strategies
- Outline the biology and evidence for use of various regenerative substances
- Describe when, why and how to integrate regenerative medicine as a practical treatment option
- Prepare regenerative substances for perform ultrasound guided injections
- Demonstrate the principles of injection techniques for the performance of hand, wrist & elbow pathologies with musculoskeletal interventions on cadaver models
- List the role of ultrasound in the evaluation of the hand, wrist & elbow
- State the role of ultrasound in nerve entrapment syndromes
- Increase confidence to incorporate protocols, advanced scan techniques and regenerative medicine applications to improve diagnostic and treatment modalities