This course will review basic MSK US & interventional techniques, target MSK anatomy for treatment using US imaging, cover sports medicine interventional procedures including PRP and stem cells as well as introduce new protocols, and advanced technique skills utilizing stem cells, PRP, botulinum toxin and extracorporeal shock wave therapy.
- Hands-On Musculoskeletal Ultrasound Scanning
- Hands-On Ultrasound Guided Needle Placement
- Integrated Patient Assessment Using Ultrasound
- Learn New & Innovative Interventional Techniques: PRP, Stem Cells, ESWT and Botulinum Toxin
- Cutting Edge Ultrasound Systems
- All Specialties and Experience Levels Welcome
- Diverse Faculty Representing Multiple Specialties
$200 off for NJSPMR Members! Contact Diane McGinley at 307.315.6427 or email@example.com.